- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Green Colour Ladies Kolhapuri Chappal
- A Chappal with green colour strip and strap and plain sole.
- Kolhapuri chappal with heel used for regular use.
- The chappal is made from pure leather of Bull’s or Buffalo’s skin.
- The Tanning process of the Chappal is very natural.
- It is soaking in the solution of Hirda and Babool for 7 days.
- No chemicals are used in tanning, so there is no possibility of injury to feet.
- The chappal keeps eyes cool and is absorbs heat from body.
- It is best footwear to be used in summer season.
- The chappal is “”2 Talli”” ie. of 2 layers.
- It is pure hand made product.
- Stitching is also done by using leather threads.