- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Biscuit Paan Kolhapuri Chappal
- Biscuit Paan Kolhapuri Chappal The chappal is made from pure leather of Bull's or Buffalo's skin.
- The Tanning process of the Chappal is very natural.
- It is soaking in the solution of Hirda and Babool for 7 days.
- No chemicals are used in tanning, so there is no possibility of injury to feet.
- The chappal keeps eyes cool and is absorbs heat from body. The chappal is "2 Talli" ie. of 2 layers.
- It is pure hand made product.
- It is brown coloured with platform heels.
- It has broad and bold biscuit or paan (leaf) shaped art work in between.