- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Buy Radha-Krishna Laminated Photo
- Original photo print is used with high resolution quality.
- High quality chemical lamination of 8mm (for 4×6 to 20×30 size) and 12 mm(for 24×36 size)
- Superior quality MDF board is used with back covering by black finished paper.
- Front side of Photo can be wiped with wet cloth and colours don’t fed.
- Edges of photo are covered with black PVC tape.
- Hook to hang is provided for all sizes but stand is provided for sizes from 4×6 to 8×12.
Radha Krishna Sanskrit राधा कृष्ण) are collectively known within Hinduism as the combination of both the feminine as well as the masculine aspects of God. Krishna is often referred as svayam bhagavan inGaudiya Vaishnavism theology and Radha is Krishna’s supreme beloved.With Krishna, Radha is acknowledged as the Supreme Goddess, for it is said that she controls Krishna with Her love. It is believed that Krishna enchants the world, but Radha “enchants even Him. Therefore She is the supreme goddess of all. Radha Krishna”. While there are much earlier references to the worship of this form of God, it is since Jayadeva Goswami wrote a famous poem Gita Govinda in the twelfth century of the Common Era, that the topic of the spiritual love affair between the divine Krishna and his devotee Radha, became a theme celebrated throughout India. It is believed that Krishna has left the circle of the rasa dance to search for Radha. The Chaitanya school believes that the name and identity of Radha are both revealed and concealed in the verse describing this incident in Bhagavata Purana. It is also believed that Radha is not just one cowherd maiden, but is the origin of all the gopis, or divine personalities that participate in the rasa dance. Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radha_Krishna