- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Imported synthetic with ply laminated and termite proof frames are used with respective sizes.
- Durabality of frames is 10/12 years if maintained properly.
- Front side of Photo can be wiped with wet cloth and colours don’t fed.
- Original photo print is used with high resolution quality.
- High quality chemical lamination of 8mm (for 4×6 to 20×30 size) and 12 mm(for 24×36 size)
- Superior quality MDF board is used with back covering by black finished paper.
- Hook to hang is provided for all sizes but stand is provided for sizes from 4×6 to 8×12.
About Swami Samarth
Swāmi Samarth Mahāraj more commonly Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj (also known as Akkalkot Swāmi Mahāraj) of Akkalkot (left the physical body in 1878) was a Bharatiya (Indian) Guru of the Dattatreya tradition (sampradaya), widely respected in indian states of Maharashtra, as well as in Karnataka and Andhra Pradeshwith Shripad Shri Vallabha and Narasimha Saraswati. His existence in physical form is dated in the nineteenth century AD. Shri Swami Samarth traveled all over the country and eventually set his abode at Akkalkot village in Maharashtra,India. Maharaj first appeared at Akkalkot on a Wednesday around the September–October period in the year 1856 AD near Khandoba Mandir. He stayed in Akkalkot for close to twenty two years. His parentage & native place details remain obscure to this day. Once when a devotee posed him a question about his life and Shri Swami Samarth indicated that he is the origin of the Banyan tree (Vata- Vriksha). On another occasion Swami said that his name was Nrusimha Bhan and that he was from Kardalivan near Srisailam Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Samarth