- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Buy Guru Nanak Dev Ji Photo Frame
- Original photo print is use with high resolution quality.
- High quality chemical lamination of 8mm (for 16×20 to 20×30 size) and 12 mm(for 24×36 size)
- Superior quality MDF board is use with back covering by black finished paper.
- Front side of Photo can wipe with wet cloth and colours don’t fade.
- Edges of photo are cover with black PVC tape.
- Hook to hang is provided for all sizes but stand is provided for sizes from 4×6 to 8×12.
Guru Nanak and the Boulder Story
Guru Nanak Dev Ji used to travel on foot everywhere with his companions and musicians, Bala and Mardana. One day they were walking and Mardana felt very thirsty. Finally they reached a hill with a dwelling at the top. But he was very greedy and charged money before anyone could use the well.