- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
God Guru Nanak Laminated Photo Frame
- Original photo print is use with high resolution quality.
- High quality chemical lamination of 8mm (for 16×20 to 20×30 size) and 12 mm(for 24×36 size)
- Superior quality MDF board is use with back covering by black finish paper.
- Front side of Photo can be wiped with wet cloth and colors don’t fade.
- Edges of photo are cover with black PVC tape.
- Hook to hang is provided for all sizes but stand is provided for sizes from 4×6 to 8×12.
God Guru Nanak
God Guru Nanak (Saturday 15 April 1469 – Monday 22 September, 1539), the founder of Sikhism and the first of the ten Gurus of the Sikhs, was born in the village of Talwandi. Also called Rai Bhoe-ki Talwandi, the village now known as Nankana Sahib, is near Lahore in present-day Pakistan. The Sikhs now celebrate this auspicious event each year on the Pooranmashi (full moon day) in the lunar month of Katak (October-November), which falls on different dates every year. In the year 2015, it is 25th November, Before Guru Nanak departed for his heavenly abode in 1539. his name had travelled not only throughout India’s north, south, east and west, but also far beyond into Arabia, Mesopotamia (Iraq), Ceylon (Sri Lanka), Afghanistan, Turkey, Burma and Tibet. New records now show even as far as Europe ans in particular Italy. Source: sikhiwiki