- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Photo Frame – Golden Brown
- Imported synthetic with ply laminated and termite proof frames are use with respective sizes.
- Durabality of frames is 10/12 years if maintained properly.
- Front side of Photo can wipe with wet cloth and colours don’t fed.
- Original photo print is use with high resolution quality.
- High quality chemical lamination of 8mm (for 4×6 to 20×30 size) and 12 mm(for 24×36 size)
- Superior quality MDF board is use with back covering by black finished paper.
- Hook to hang is provided for all sizes but stand is provided for sizes from 4×6 to 8×12.
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (14 April 1891 – 6 December 1956), popularly known as Babasaheb, was an Indian jurist, economist, politician and social reformer who inspired the Modern Buddhist Movement and campaigned against social discrimination against Untouchables (Dalits), while also supporting the rights of women and labour. He was Independent India’s first law minister and the principal architect of theConstitution of India. Ambedkar was a prolific student, earning a law degree and various doctorates from Columbia University and the London School of Economics, and gained a reputation as a scholar for his research in law, economics and political science. In his early career he was an economist, professor, and lawyer. His later life was mark by his political activities; he became involved in campaigning and negotiations for India’s independence, publishing journals advocating political rights and social freedom for Dalits, and contributing significantly to the establishment of the state of India. In 1956 he converted to Buddhism, initiating mass conversions of Dalits. In 1990, the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian award, was posthumously conferr upon Ambdkar. Ambedkar’s legacy includes numerous memorials and depictions in popular culture. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._R._Ambedkar Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Photo Frame – Brown