- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Buddha Photo Frame – Brown
- Imported synthetic with ply laminated and termite proof frames are use with respective sizes.
- Durabality of frames is 10/12 years if maintaine properly.
- Front side of Photo can wipe with wet cloth and colours don’t fed.
- Original photo print is use with high resolution quality.
- High quality chemical lamination of 8mm (for 16×20 to 20×30 size) and 12 mm(for 24×36 size)
- Superior quality MDF board is use with back covering by black finished paper.
- Hook to hang is provided for all sizes but stand is provid for sizes from 4×6 to 8×12.
Gautama Buddha, also known as Siddhārtha Gautama, Shakyamuni, or simply the Buddha, was a sage on whose teachings Buddhism was founded. He is believed to have lived and taught mostly in the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent sometime between the sixth and fourth centuries BCE. The word Buddha means “awakened one” or “the enlightened one”. “Buddha” is also use as a title for the first awakened being in a Yuga era. In most Buddhist traditions, Siddhartha Gautama is regarded as the Supreme Buddha(Pali sammāsambuddha, Sanskrit samyaksaṃbuddha) of the present age. Gautama taught a Middle Way between sensual indulgence and the severe asceticism found in the śramaṇa movement common in his region. He later taught throughout regions of eastern India such as Magadha andKosala. Gautama is the primary figure in Buddhism and accounts of his life, discourses, and monastic rules are believe by Buddhists to have been summarize after his death and memorized by his followers. Various collections of teachings attribute to him were pass down. Oral tradition and first committe to writing about 400 years later. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha Buddha Photo Frame – Brown