Nokewali Kolhapuri Chappal
₹ 1,399 [inc. GST]
A dark reddish brown fine point toe pure leather and genuine Kolhapuri Chappal
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kolhapuri Nokewali Chappal
- Simple yet elegant design.
- Good and comfortable for every day use
- The Kolhapuri Nokewali Chappal is made from pure leather of Bull’s or Buffalo’s skin.
- The Tanning process of the Chappal is very natural. The leather is soaked in the solution of Hirda and Babool for 7 days.
- No chemicals are used in tanning, so there is no possibility of injury to feet.
- The chappal keeps eyes cool and is absorbs heat from body.
- The Kolhapuri Nokewali Chappal is “2 Talli” ie. of 2 layers.
- It is pure hand made product.
- It has very fine point at the front.
- It has white stitch at the edges on front side.