Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being damaged in shipping, defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
- Seller can always accept the replacement irrespective of the policy.
- If Seller disagrees for a replacement request, Buyer can file a dispute with us.
1. Buyer is asked for “Reason for Replacement”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
- Product was damaged
- Product was defective
- Product was dead on Arrival
- Product was missing
- Wrong Product sent
2. An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either “approval” or “rejection” of the replacement request.
3. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Seller will send the new product and Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller.
4. In case Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to email@example.com.
In case the Seller doesn’t have the product at all, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the Seller doesn’t respond to the Buyer’s replacement request, within three (3) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Seller.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
The Replacement Assurance seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller.
If Bestofplace has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Bestofplace may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this concept.
Bestofplace reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Bestofplace may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this concept. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defrauds or deceives, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.